Thursday, April 29, 2010

And so the Phoenix rises...

As written on Easter.....

Today is Easter, the kids and I spent it coloring eggs, treasure hunting, and just having fun. It was enjoyable the sun was shining, it was warm out, and it was just us 3 Musketeers. One for all and all for one! We have created a tradition last year. Instead of an easter egg hunt, we do an easter egg treasure hunt. Where the kids follow the eggs and at the end is the treasure i.e. their easter baskets.

After dropping off the kids at their dads'. I decided to review all the stuff I bought for when the kids and I get our own home again. So I took pictures after spending a little while unwrapping it all. Of course it took me more time to repack it all. But I packed it all nice and tight with tape and newspaper. Unfortunately one of my glasses broke from being in the back of my car. Luckily it was one of the many things I bought from Goodwill. And I can easily replace later on. I did get to confirm that I have plenty and lol I do mean plenty of saucers. Some of the pieces I hope to eventually put in my Etsy store which is currently a work in progress. I simply can't wait to see how it all ends up. Although I'm driving myself crazy with my doubts on the colors I've chosen. I can't decide if I should paint my dining room table a light green or pink. Although I've decided that my dining room shall be pink and green but with other colors thrown in. I'll probably have to come back through and add pics later on.


Guess what it's time for some pics!

Some of the many saucers, plates, and other glassware I picked up for the kitchen/dining room...Plus the blue mug is one of my favorite tea mugs currently.

I love the green jar, however it is currently missing its' lid. And the box with the flowers on it is pretty a little subdued but I was drawn to it.



I just love the blue and purple flowers on these dishes, these were from My Goodwill.



Such a lovely little birdy especially with the flower on his head. He seems to love my blue dish. I have no clue why...



The large white dish I have an idea for, I saw on another blog how someone attached a pretty plate to it by drilling matching holes in the middle and made it into a clock. I've yet to decide what plate will go on it. Nor what room it will end up in.

No comments:

Post a Comment